Welcome to ForHumanity University
Launching on January 3rd, 2022, ForHumanity, a non-profit public charity will offer courses on the following subjects:
1) Foundations of Independent Audit of AI Systems (IAAIS)
2) UK GDPR Supplemental
3) Children’s Code Supplemental
1) Foundations of IAAIS has now been declared a required course for all ForHumanity Certified Auditors (FHCAs). This course will guide the learner through foundational readings such as Taxonomy, Roles and Responsibilities in an Infrastructure of Trust, #infrastructureoftrust and Rise of the Ethics Committee. Additionally, all non-normative criteria elements of ForHumanity’s Certification Scheme and Audit Manuals will be taught. When completed the learner will be steeped in the foundational knowledge of ForHumanity, its mission, Independent Audit of AI Systems and the ecosystem that exists to support Audit, Pre-Audit and Auditee compliance with ForHumanity Certification Schemes.
2) UK GDPR Supplemental will prepare the student (when combined with the original ForHumanity UK GDPR teachings) to sit for the ForHumanity UK GDPR Certification Exam. It will cover every single normative criteria and associated learning objectives. The learner will understand how compliance is achieved. What constitutes sufficient and mature compliance. Having taken this course work and the previously released GDPR course work, the learner will be sufficiently trained to become a ForHumanity Certified Auditor – UK GDPR
3) Children’s Code Supplemental will prepare the student (when combined with the original ForHumanity Children’s Code teachings) to sit for the ForHumanity Children’s Code Certification Scheme exam. It will cover every single normative criteria and associated learning objectives. The learner will understand how compliance is achieved. What constitutes sufficient and mature compliance. Having taken this course work and the previously released Children’s course work, the learner will be sufficiently trained to become a ForHumanity Certified Auditor – Children’s Code
All courses are offered synchronously and asynchronously – registration gets you into the classes and will get them into your calendar.
Courses must be registered for and are offered sequentially. Foundations of Independent Audit of AI Systems will be first and immediately upon its conclusion (roughly Jan 31) UK GDPR will start. This start date will be announced in advance. Same with Children’s Code upon completion of UK GDPR.
All three courses will be offered for free, but certification exams will be fee-based.
Foundations of Independent Audit of AI Systems will always be a free course as it is a critical proof of onboarding and understanding of the basic work of ForHumanity
UK GDPR and Children’s Code supplements will be free, but once all of this course work is taught in this round, then the combined curriculum will become a fee-based class and certification exam. Discounts will be available for students and for students from less-developed countries.
Certificates will include digital badges and confirmation letters for your records. Individuals who attain these certificates will be noted on the ForHumanity website and will be encouraged to note their achievements publicly under usage guidelines.
To register for ForHumanity University, please click here:
Is this your first time here?
For full access to this site, you first need to create an account.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Moodle platform. You can also connect using the Moodle App (Moodle App for Android or Moodle App for iPhone).
To connect to Moodle you need to be initially registered on Zoom. If you have any problems, please contact the help desk using the form.